Thursday, January 29, 2009

You're kidding me, right?

I can't imagine anything more tacky. Actually, it's a tie - the fact he's had Pacific leaders sign the damn thing, or the fact he's putting it up for auction.

And then there's the fact of his relationship with his wife. Jump. how high?

gees.

On a completely different note, i wasn't terribly worried about my job prospects for when i arrive in London. Until i started looking, and realised, to my horror, that I couldn't actually justify applying for anything less than interesting. Oh yeah, i could get an EA or PA job, or an admin job, just fine. But i'd be bored to tears in about ten minutes. 

The stuff website is telling me that the 'World economy 'may lose 51 million jobs''. Oh crapola.

Another sign of the state of the economy (well, in my ill-informed mind anyway) is the National Bank no longer opening UK bank accounts for its customers with Lloyds TSB. 'It just got to be such a drawn out process' was the reason I got. Hmm. That might explain why the cost of opening the account went from $90 to $130 without much notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment